Renting a car at Milan Malpensa Airport offers the chance to explore a modern and fashionable region, opening up myriad opportunities.
Noleggio auto all'aeroporto di Malpensa
It’s no surprise why Milan is the envy of Italy and one of its most sought-after destinations. Despite being known for its high fashion scene, this incredible capital city located in Lombardy offers much more than meets the eye!
Oltre 500 fornitori affidabili:
Exploring Milan and its breathtaking landscape is effortless when you rent car Malpensa Airport. Regardless of your reasons for visiting, this mode of transportation will ensure that every moment spent in this city is both savored and cherished.
Milan Malpensa Airport is one of the busiest airports in Italy, serving millions of passengers each year. Located approximately 40 kilometers from Milan, the airport is a hub for many airlines, making it a popular destination for travelers visiting the city and the surrounding regions. One of the most convenient ways to explore the area is by renting a car, and there are several Malpensa airport car rental companies operating at Milan Malpensa Airport, including Avis, Hertz, Europcar, and Sixt.
When rental car return Malpensa airport , customers can choose from a range of vehicles, including economy, compact, mid-size, full-size, and luxury malpensa airport car rental. The rental rates vary depending on the type of vehicle and the rental period, and it is recommended to book in advance to secure the desired car type and to get the best price.
Explore our massive selection of vehicles online, including cozy city cars and sophisticated luxury models you can reserve in advance. The moment your plane lands, jump into one of our cars so that you can start uncovering the charm of this stunning Italian area at your own pace.
Milan Malpensa airport guide
Milan Malpensa Airport is one of the busiest airports in Italy, located about 50 km northwest of Milan. Here’s a quick guide to help you navigate the airport:
- Terminal Information: Milan Malpensa Airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Most international flights operate out of Terminal 1, while Terminal 2 serves low-cost carriers and charter airlines.
- Transportation: You can reach Milan city center from the airport by train, bus, taxi, or rental car return Malpensa airport . Several trains and buses operate between the airport and the city center. Taxis are available at the taxi stand outside the arrivals area, and car rental Milan Malpensa airport companies can be found in both terminals.
- Facilities: Milan Malpensa Airport offers a wide range of facilities for travelers, including shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars. There are also several duty-free shops located throughout the airport. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport.
- Lounges: Milan Malpensa Airport has several lounges available for passengers, including the Sala Monteverdi Lounge and the Sala Respighi Lounge. These lounges offer a quiet and comfortable space to relax before your flight, with complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and other amenities.
- Services: Milan Malpensa Airport offers a range of services for travelers, including baggage storage, currency exchange, ATMs, and a lost and found desk.
- Accessibility: The airport is fully accessible for travelers with disabilities or mobility issues, with wheelchair assistance available upon request.
Overall, Milan Malpensa Airport is a modern and efficient airport that offers a range of services and facilities for travelers.
Why Should I Rent a Car in Malpensa Airport ?
Renting a car at Malpensa Airport can provide several benefits to travelers. One of the primary reasons car hire Malpensa airport . It eliminates the need to worry about public transportation schedules or the cost of taxis or ride-sharing services.
Car hire Milan airport also gives travelers more freedom and flexibility in their itinerary. It allows them to explore areas that may not be easily accessible by public transportation and create their own schedules without adhering to strict timetables.
Another advantage of car rental Milan airport is cost-effectiveness. For travelers planning to visit multiple locations during their trip, renting a car can be a cheaper option than using a taxi or ride-sharing services for long distances.
Having a car hire Milan Malpensa airport also provides comfort and safety to travelers. It can be particularly useful for those traveling in groups or with a lot of luggage. Renting a car from a reputable company ensures that travelers have a well-maintained vehicle with necessary safety features, providing them with a sense of security and peace of mind when driving in an unfamiliar area.
Overall, renting a car at Malpensa Airport can enhance the travel experience by providing convenience, flexibility, cost-effectiveness, comfort, and safety.
Best cars to rent in Rent car at Malpensa airport
When choosing a car to rent at Malpensa Airport, the best option depends on your specific needs and preferences. Here are some popular choices that may suit most travelers:
- Compact cars: Compact cars, such as the Fiat 500 or Volkswagen Polo, are ideal for solo travelers or couples who don’t require a lot of space. These cars are easy to maneuver and park, making them perfect for exploring cities or towns.
- Mid-size cars: Mid-size cars, such as the Volkswagen Golf or Ford Focus, are great for small families or groups of friends. They offer more space than compact cars, making them more comfortable for longer drives or trips with luggage.
- SUVs: If you’re traveling with a larger group or plan to explore off-road destinations, an SUV, such as the Nissan Qashqai or Hyundai Tucson, could be a good option. SUVs offer more space, comfort, and safety features, making them ideal for longer trips or traveling on rough terrain.
- Luxury cars: For those looking for a more premium experience, renting a luxury car, such as the Audi A4 or Mercedes-Benz C-Class, could be a great choice. These cars offer top-notch comfort and style, and they are perfect for special occasions or business trips.
- Electric cars: If you’re looking to reduce your carbon footprint or save on fuel costs, consider renting an electric car, such as the Nissan Leaf or Tesla Model 3. These cars offer a quiet and eco-friendly driving experience and are perfect for short trips around the city.
Ultimately, the best car to rent at Malpensa Airport depends on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. Consider your itinerary, the number of passengers, and your driving needs when choosing the right car for your trip.
How much does it Cost to Rent a Car in Milan Malpensa airport
The cost to rent a car in Milan Malpensa Airport can vary depending on several factors such as the type of car, the rental period, the rental car company, and any additional fees or charges. However, as a general guide, you can expect to pay anywhere from €20 to €50 per day for a basic economy car rental.
It’s important to note that this price may not include additional costs such as insurance, fuel, or any tolls or fees you may incur while driving in Italy. Additionally, prices may be higher during peak travel periods or if you’re renting a larger or more luxurious vehicle.
To get the most accurate pricing information for your specific rental car needs, it’s best to research and compare rates from several Milan airport car rental companies before booking. You can also look for discounts or promotions that may be available to help you save money on your rental.
What is cheap car hire at Milan Malpensa airport ?
Several Milan airport car rental companies offer affordable rates at Malpensa Airport. Some of the most popular options include Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Avis. To find a cheap car rental in Milan Malpensa airport , it’s always a good idea to compare rates from multiple companies and book in advance. Additionally, consider choosing a smaller or more basic car to keep costs down, and be sure to read reviews from other travelers to ensure you’re choosing a reputable and reliable car rental company.
How to Rent a Car in Malpensa Airport ?
Making a reservation for a cheap car rental Malpensa airport. Follow these easy steps to get you started:
- Book in advance: To ensure you get the best rates and availability, it’s best to book your rent a car in Milano Malpensa airport in advance online or by phone.
- Choose a car rental company: There are several car rental companies to choose from at Malpensa Airport, including Avis, Hertz, Europcar, and Sixt. Research and compare rates, reviews, and policies before selecting a company.
- Provide necessary documents: When picking up your cheap car hire Malpensa airport , you’ll need to provide your valid driver’s license, credit card, and proof of insurance. Some Milan airport car rental companies may require additional documentation, such as an international driver’s permit, so be sure to check the requirements beforehand.
- Check the car: Before leaving the rental car lot, inspect the car for any damage or issues, and report them to the rental car company. Take photos or videos as evidence.
- Review rental agreement: Carefully review the rental agreement, including fees, insurance coverage, and rental period. Ask any questions or clarifications if needed.
- Return the car: When returning the rental car, ensure it’s in the same condition as when you received it. Refuel the car if necessary, and return the keys to the rent car Milan airport Malpensa Company.
With the help of these simple steps, you can access a car rental service at Malpensa Airport and take advantage of its convenience that allows you to explore Milan and beyond!
Driving In And Around Milan
Milan is one of Italy’s most sophisticated and graceful cities, with a vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere and culture. Renting a car in this breathtaking city will allow you to see the very best that it has to offer while exploring its surroundings on your own time at your own pace.
Enjoy the fast and easy 30-mile drive from Milan Malpensa Airport to downtown, thanks to the SS336 expressway. Connecting straight into A8 will lead you directly into the center of this amazing Italian city.
Take note of the speed limits in Italy as they differ from main highways (130 km/h, or 80mph) to urban areas (50km/h, or 30mph). Additionally, some ‘autostrade’ will have tolls so make sure you factor this into your travel plans. Keep an eye on the signs for more guidance and information!
Milan, like many famous Italian cities, has a ZTL – ‘zona traffico limitato’ – that limits week-day driving to only those who reside in the city center. If your hotel is within the zone and you need access, contact them immediately so they can arrange it for you. Additionally, there are numerous parking lots located around town; these will provide greater convenience as you explore all of what this beautiful city offers!
Take your rental car from Milan Malpensa Airport and explore Bergamo, an alluring medieval city located a little over an hour away. Admire the timeless Città Alta town located atop a hill that overlooks the more modernized Città Bassa below – it’s sure to be nothing short of enchanting!
On the other hand, you can take a trip to beautiful Lake Como if you join the A8 from outside of town and follow it to A9. The picturesque scenery with sparkling waters beneath has charmed many Hollywood celebrities throughout the years! Whether or not one takes in all this vista has on offer while they are there is up to them – but no visit would be complete without experiencing these stunning views overlooking Italy’s very own piece of paradise.
Just a two-hour drive down the A4 will transport you to Turin, one of Italy’s most underrated cities. Boasting its own stunning skyline and renowned as the Italian capital of chocolate—as well as being home to none other than Nutella—this is definitely an excursion worth taking. Satisfy your sweet tooth and explore this charming gem all in one go!
A Quick Guide To Milan And Beyond
From the picturesque canals to the classic architecture, Milan is an embodiment of grace and style; a city renowned as Europe’s fashion mecca.
Located just moments away from the Alps and Switzerland border, Milan Malpensa Airport offers car rental for an optimal opportunity to explore this spectacular region of Italy.
Milan is a city where art and architecture effortlessly meld together, each work or structure competing to captivate you more than the last. Start your journey by admiring Piazza del Duomo – take in its unrivaled grandeur as it stands awe-inspiringly tall amongst some of the world’s largest Catholic churches. This awe-inspiring Gothic cathedral, which was under construction for nearly six centuries before it reached its Renaissance glory in the 16th century with a baroque form, is adorned by an array of various decorative styles today. Come up close and tour around this monument to observe its captivatingly crafted statues and spires. Believe it or not – you will find more sculptures inside this building than any other structure on Earth! At the peak stands the majestic Madonnina lady shining brightly in all her golden glory beneath a sunlit sky.
Milan is the proud host of Leonardo da Vinci’s renowned painting, ‘The Last Supper’, which unanimously stands as one of his greatest masterpieces. This awe-inspiring work can be found in all its splendor at the Cenacolo refectory within Santa Maria delle Grazie church, however due to its delicate condition access is strictly limited and admission must be made via small groups only.
Explore Beautiful Lake Como
Make the scenic journey towards Switzerland and discover a tranquil haven nestled at the foot of majestic Alps – Lake Como. Enjoy its peaceful atmosphere, where you can immerse yourself in serene beauty.
As you drive in, you’ll be dazzled by the sight of imposing mountains towering over a lush landscape filled with colorful flowers that lead towards the captivating sapphire blue waters of the lake. It’s easy to see why this destination is so beloved by celebrities like George Clooney and Madonna – its astonishing natural beauty will overwhelm even the most experienced traveler!
Step into a fairytale when you explore the charming villages that encompass Lake Como. Marvel at their Gothic architecture, brightly painted buildings and cobblestone streets as you journey from one village to the next. Take your time discovering each unique destination-from Como to Menaggio – they are all truly worth visiting!
With an array of exciting activities taking place in and around the lake, there is something for everyone. Whether you are looking to take a leisurely boat trip or attempt more daring excursions such as kayaking or zip-lining, this spot has it all!
Step Back In Time
A day trip to Medieval Bergamo will transport you back in time as you explore the age-old, hilltop streets and miles of Venetian walls that enclose them. The upper town is known as Città Alta, from where you have an incredible view over modern Citta Bassa below. Enjoy your journey up into these enchanting heights with a 120 year old funicular railway car – gaze out across statuesque views of Lombardy region for an unforgettable experience!
Pay homage to the birthplace of one of opera’s most famous composers, Donizetti, in this city. Marked by a marble plaque, his 19th-century home resides in Città Alta’s upper area. Explore more about his life at the Museo Donizetti Ano museum and be delighted by one of his masterworks performed live on stage at the eponymous theater!
Unlock the potential of Italy’s north with a rent car Milan airport Malpensa. With direct reservations, you can start exploring now!
Driving laws in Malpensa Airport
Malpensa Airport is located in Italy, and there are specific driving laws and regulations that visitors should be aware of before driving in the country. Here are some driving laws and rules to keep in mind:
- Drive on the right-hand side of the road.
- Always wear a seatbelt while driving.
- Use of mobile phones while driving is strictly prohibited, and hands-free devices should be used.
- Speed limits are posted and enforced strictly. On highways, the maximum speed limit is 130 km/h, while in towns and residential areas, it’s usually 50 km/h.
- Italy has strict drink-driving laws, and the legal blood alcohol content limit is 0.05%. It’s best to avoid drinking and driving altogether.
- Vehicles must have a reflective vest, warning triangle, and first aid kit on board at all times.
- Children under 12 years old and under 1.5 meters tall must be seated in a car seat or booster seat appropriate for their size.
- It’s prohibited to use headlights in the daytime except in case of reduced visibility due to rain, fog, or snow.
- Traffic lights are used extensively in urban areas and should always be respected.
- Parking restrictions are strict, and vehicles parked illegally may be towed or fined.
By following these driving laws and regulations, visitors can have a safe and enjoyable driving experience while exploring Milan and its surrounding areas.
FAQs about Rent car at Malpensa airport
What do I need to rent a car at Malpensa Airport?
You will need a valid driver’s license, a credit card in your name, and a reservation from a car rental company.
How do I book a rental car at Malpensa Airport?
You can book a rental car online through a car rental company’s website or through a third-party travel agency.
Can I rent a car at Malpensa Airport without a credit card?
It depends on the rental car company’s policy. Some companies may accept a debit card or cash deposit, but you should check with the specific company before booking.
What is the minimum age to rent a car at Malpensa Airport?
The minimum age to rent a car at Malpensa Airport is typically 21 years old, but some companies may require drivers to be 25 years old or older.
Do I need insurance when renting a car at Malpensa Airport?
Yes, most car rental companies require you to have insurance when renting a car. You can purchase insurance through the rental car company or through your own personal insurance policy.
What should I do if I have an accident or damage the rental car?
You should contact the rental car company immediately to report the incident and follow their instructions on how to proceed.
Are there any tolls or fees when driving in Italy?
Yes, there are tolls on many of the highways in Italy, and you may also be subject to congestion charges when driving in certain cities. Be sure to research any fees or charges before driving.